Werkstudent - Project Management Officer
Do you want to get some experience next to your study? Allianz offers a possibility as Project Officer till September 2022!
Standing still is going backwards! To remain at the top of the market, we believe it is important to be able to respond quickly and effectively to the wishes of the customer.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! Een bedrijf dat je stimuleert om initiatief te nemen, waar je kan groeien en actief bij kan dragen aan de versterking van onze positie als wereldleider. Door oprecht te geven om mensen – zowel de 85 miljoen particuliere en zakelijke klanten als de meer dan 142.000 werknemers – bevordert Allianz een cultuur waarin medewerkers alle kansen krijgen om samen te werken, goed te functioneren, een excellente service te leveren en in te spelen op trends in de business en de uitdagingen voor de toekomst. Onze grootste ambitie is een vertrouwensrelatie op te bouwen en een partner te zijn van onze klanten zodat zij kunnen groeien. Durf dus gerust! Kom bij Allianz werken en versterk ons team.
What are you going to do?
As a Project Officer you will work on diverse and challenging projects that are of strategic importance. You will work on changing the business to an agile organization and you will ensure that you achieve an excellent Customer Experience. On daily basis you will analyse, identify technological possibilities and together with project management determine the future way of working.
Within Allianz we base our change processes on three pillars: customer-focused, commitment from our colleagues and efficiency & effectiveness in the execution of the work.
The tasks and responsibilities as Project Officer can vary per project, but in general you support the project manager by:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Taking notes and writing out meeting minutes;
- Drafting project plans (roadmap, planning, budget);
- Preparing presentations (for Steering Committees, Business Committees or Board meetings);
- Acting as a source of information for everyone involved in the project, both internally and externally;
Eventually, you also pick up small projects and act as a project manager yourself.
What do you bring?
- Your studying for an University Degree
- A combination of analytical / conceptual skills with excellent soft skills
- A visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive attitude to the table
- Dedicated, quick learner, empathic, driven by great results and having an impact
- Dutch speaking and very good English
What do you get in return?
- A challenging role, with high visibility and impact, and excellent perspectives to get acquainted with the different departments, products, people and entities in Allianz
- Working in a dynamic environment that encourages you to take initiative, where you can grow and actively contribute to strengthening our position as world leader
- Be part of an enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious team
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive salary package
You are part of an international team where you get the freedom to shape things. We offer a versatile and challenging position with broad development opportunities in a Benelux organization.
Furthermore you can expect:
- Our Xcelerate Academy - 4 unique internal training courses in the areas of Agility, Customer Centricity, Data & Digital.
- Young Allianz: To give you, as a young ambitious Allianz employee, the opportunity to quickly build a network, to get to know your colleagues better and to share experiences. Young Allianz organizes lectures, workshops, company visits or sporting events that end with a snack and a drink.
- Located in the heart of Rotterdam on the Coolsingel.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! A company that encourages you to take initiative, where you can grow and actively contribute to strengthening our position as a world leader. By sincerely caring about people - both the 85 million private and business customers and the more than 142,000 employees - Allianz promotes a culture in which employees are given every opportunity to work together, to function well, to provide an excellent service and to respond to business trends and challenges for the future. Our greatest ambition is to build a relationship of trust and to be a partner of our customers so that they can grow. Feel free to dare! Come work at Allianz and strengthen our team!
Does the above function appeal to you?
Then apply for 15-7-2020 via the button below and find out what your options are at Allianz!
Questions? Contact our recruiter:
The contract will be on a tempory basis (uitzendbasis) and will be performed by En Flex.
To guarantee the integrity of our employees, a positive result of the Pre Employment Screening will be a precondition for employment.
Allianz is also committed to preventing further spread of the Corona virus. One of these measures is to work at home as much as possible. Does this mean that we no longer have introductory conversations? Absolutely not! From now on, the application procedure will simply take place via digital channels.