Tax Manager - Transfer Pricing
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Transfer Pricing? Are you fluent in English?
Willing to travel for your job?
Check, check, check? Let’s talk!
What we offer
• Competitive salary and secondary conditions
• An engaging multi-cultural team of experts spread out between Rotterdam, Brussels and Romania
• Versatile work, with the flexibility to be involved in financial topics, but also in Life, Non-Life, Health and Income Protection business in Netherlands as well Belgium
• A motivating work atmosphere where taking initiative is encouraged and failures seen as opportunities to improve
• Development opportunities, access to Allianz’ global risk and actuarial community, and ability to follow internal and external trainings
• Freedom to determine where & when you work (output focused)
In this role, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• You will manage and advise the business on transfer pricing aspects
• You will be responsible for fulfilling the transfer pricing documentation requirements
• You will engage and liaise with the Dutch and Belgian Tax Authorities (rulings, tax audits, etc.)
• You will be responsible for reviewing documents/legal contracts from a transfer pricing perspective
• You will implement tax controls, and provide internal trainings to contribute to tax awareness within the organization
• You will support the Benelux tax function in other tax matters within the Benelux region
• You will work in alignment on all tax matters with Group Tax located in Munich and the relevant business stakeholders.
Make the check:
• You have a Master degree in (Tax) Law or Economics, with additional specialism in Tax
• Strong team player
• You have at least 5 years of working experience in a consultancy firm or in-house position with specialization in transfer pricing
• You are fluent in English (including written), Dutch is an asset
• You have the flexibility and willingness to travel for work
Moreover, you have a high level of dedication and self-motivation.