Senior Pricing Actuary
Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, AZDirect. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
As a Senior Pricing Analyst for Motor or Non-Motor you will have a leading role in tariff development and portfolio management exploiting statistical and predictive advanced modelling techniques.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead tariff development and portfolio management exploiting statistical and predictive advanced modelling techniques
- Perform profitability analysis to guarantee rate adequacy
- Evaluate the claims’ cost development and perform claim’s inflation analysis
- Support on solving product- and pricing issues in the context of the planning, and strategic dialogue, ensuring compliancy with legislation applicable;
- Model customer’s behavior based on market and competitor’s analysis
- Implement and enhance dashboards and business intelligence tools to support risk analysis and portfolio management
- Doing Research and Development to find new technical solutions
- Summarize, design and communicate effectively the results to other stakeholders
- You have a qualified degree in actuarial science or equivalent field
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in an analytical pricing function with excellent knowledge of non-life insurance products
- Knowledge of standard actuarial topics especially in P&C business
- You have the ability to work within a cross border domain, pro-actively seeking alignment on all levels and make decisions independently
- You have strong analytic skills and you are a true teamplayer
- You have a good knowledge of SAS, R or Python
- Knowledge of Willis Tower Watson tools Emblem, Radar & Classifier is a plus
- You are fluent in English: we work in an international group
- Knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
What do you get in return?
- We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels).
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the train station Brussels-North
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!
Do you have any questions regarding this job opening?
Priscilla Verhaegen, Corporate Recruiter
Allianz is also doing everything it can to prevent further spread of the Coronavirus. One of the measures is to work from home as much as possible. Does this mean that we no longer have introductory meetings? Absolutely not! From now on, the application procedure will simply take place via digital channels..