Pricing Actuary - Motor
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In the Netherlands, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in the Netherlands and that number doubles in our colleagues from Belgium.
Regarding the role
As a Pricing Actuary for the Motor Fleet Line of Business you will have a leading role in tariff development and portfolio management exploiting statistical and predictive advanced modelling techniques.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead tariff development and portfolio management exploiting statistical and predictive advanced modelling techniques;
- Perform credibility analysis to guarantee fleet specific rate adequacy;
- Optimize (in a team effort) renewal algorithms to steer the business accordingly to advanced forward-looking KPIs;
- Exploit new business opportunities analyzing external data;
- Monitor market change into advisability and solutions for new challenges as sharing economy;
- Implement and enhance dashboards and business intelligence tools to support risk analysis and portfolio management;
- Doing Research and Development to find new technical solutions;
- Summarize, design and communicate effectively the results to other stakeholders.
What do you get in return?
- A company located in the heart of Rotterdam;
- We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Benelux);
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance, we therefore implemented a full flex regime where homeworking will remain even after the current health circumstances;
- An experienced and enthusiastic team;
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company;
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
What we are looking for?
- You're holding a Master in a quantitative background field (mathematics, actuarial science, econometrics);
- You already have some years of experience related to an analytical pricing function with excellent knowledge of Motor Fleet insurance products;
- Knowledge of standard actuarial topics especially in P&C business is a plus;
- You have the ability to work within a cross border domain, pro-actively seeking alignment on all levels and make decisions independently;
- You have strong analytic skills and you are a true teamplayer;
- You have a good knowledge of SAS, R or Python;
- Knowledge of Willis Tower Watson tools Emblem, Radar & Classifier is a plus;
- You are fluent in English: we work in an international group;
- Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!
Dion van Alphen