Market Intelligence Manager & Product process coordinator
To reinforce our Strategic Market Management department, we are currently looking for our next Benelux Market Intelligence Manager & Product process coordinator. You have an analytical mindset and you are passionate about what the current and forthcoming trends and innovations are in the market? You are process-oriented but also a good communicator with a critical and solution-driven mindset?
Let's get in touch and become our next Allianz Benelux colleague!
In this strategic role you will have a double challenging responsibility:
- As Market Intelligence manager, your objective will be to boost innovative ideas and identify new business and growth opportunities in the Benelux region. You will help Allianz to improve its Market Intelligence knowledge by analyzing and structuring insightful data about the market, our competitors and industry conditions.
- As Product process coordinator, you will be the process owner for the launch and the revision of our insurance products in the Benelux region. You will be responsible to communicate, align with all the stakeholders impacted and act as single point of contact across the whole organization.
What do we have to offer you?
· A full flex-work from home policy (even after Covid);
· 25 holidays with the possibility of 13 additional ADV days;
· A bonus of 12,5% on your gross annual salary;
· Pension scheme with a 3,5% individual contribution;
· The choice between an NS-Business card which you can use 24/7 throughout the Netherlands or a travel allowance based on distance for your commute.
Let’s do the match
You have a Master’s degree or similar by experience? Check! You are curious and analytical with experience in Market Intelligence research? Check! You have a good knowledge or experience in insurance or financial products? Check! You are attentive to Legal & Compliance aspects? Check! You are a good listener and communicator? Check! You are very structured in your work, can keep a good helicopter view and present your findings in a clear way? Check! You can manage multiple stakeholders and multiple deadlines? Check! You are fluent in English with good knowledge of French and/or Dutch? Check! Last but not least, teamwork makes the dream work? Check! Double Check!
Reporting to the Strategy & Marketing Intelligence lead, we count on you for the following tasks:
· You change, adapt, and update the process guidelines & policy documents for the entire Benelux region
· You are responsible of the coordination, alignment, and approval of the process-policy document
· You interact and seek alignment or approval with the different internal stakeholders (Product managers, Compliance, Legal, Business committees and Board of Management)
· You analyze and develop the knowledge about the market, our competitors, and overall economics
· You identify business opportunities by different market researches and transform them in key insights and concrete actions to support decisions
· You structure and organize the Market Intelligence data within Allianz Benelux
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of. We work very hard every day to improve our solutions and services for our brokers and clients. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our distribution partners by listening to the market and clients wishes.
In the Netherlands, Allianz is one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in the Netherlands and part of a Benelux organization. This brings our total number of colleagues to almost double those number !