Who are we?
The IFRS17 Life squad is responsible for the implementation of the IFRS17 Accounting Standard for the life insurance legal entities of Allianz in the Benelux region. This is a cross functional squad which contains the entire finance value chain, from life actuarial and risk management to accounting and controlling. The IFRS17 squad is part of the Life ecosystem within Finance and reports to the Ecosystem leads: life chief actuary and the head of life strategic projects.
Let's introduce ourselves: We are Allianz.
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
Who are we looking for?
The world is changing faster and faster and so are we. We are in the midst of a major transformation in becoming a digitized Financial Department and this transformation is accelerating. Within Finance we are streamlining processes, implementing new technologies while using the Agile collaboration principles. In this dynamic environment, we are looking for someone with Business, Financial and Digital skills to further strengthen our team in order to meet our ambitious but realistic goals.
This is you.
• Have a pro-active and pragmatic attitude with a track record on executing on projects.
• Have the intrinsic drive and skills to work with a very talented team of individuals in an international environment
• Have a Master’s degree in relevant field.
• Have (strong) knowledge of IFRS17.
• Experience with efficient data management (retrieval, handling and transformation)
• Have experience in tracking and forecasting P&L in a reporting position at an insurance company.
• Are able to manage different stakeholders (from BoM to your direct colleagues).
• Communicate fluently in English.
Relevant experience seen as a plus:
• +3y experience as a Life controller at an insurance company in the Benelux region.
• Experience in working on the implementation of IFRS17 standard at an insurance company.
• Experience with Business Intelligence Tools or ability to learn quickly.
What we offer
o An exellent opportunity for a freelance specialist
o An engaging and diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux and Romania
o to determine where & when you work (New way of working) – output driven.
o to pursue innovative and creative solutions – Solution driven
o to take risks / make mistakes and learn from them – growth driven
o to challenge status quo and drive positive changes – Improvement driven
o Development opportunities:
o We have a proven track record of rapidly promoting internal talent: are you our next Head of Controlling, Chief Accountant, Chief Actuary or Chief Risk Officer?
o You get access to our Allianz’ global Finance community with leadership / expert classes;
o You have the ability to follow internal/external trainings (in-house Xcelerate Academy).