As an IT portfolio manager, you are responsible for successfully implementing IT strategy in with Allianz. In this role you will manage IT and will work with different financial models to converge IT operations toward the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
The IT Portfolio Manager is responsible for the following:
Responsible for the achievement of the financial and functional targets of the assigned IT Portfolio (Application Cluster/ Platform). Manage the portfolio of IT projects, track their status, make sure consistency with the overall OE IT landscape and OE IT Roadmap. Coordinates and gathers the demand planning of the OE IT for respective platforms/ application cluster in alignment with the Business Owners. Estimates the impact of the IT project portfolio on IT Run and maintains and continuously updates the IT Run portfolio. Challenges Business Owners in their IT Spend. Supports Business Owners and stakeholders in prioritizing of projects in the IT project portfolio and the estimates of IT costs and efforts in their projects.
Main tasks in the job of IT Portfolio Manager:
• Prepare Reviews/ Evaluation/ Progress on project portfolio with the Group as part of the IT Steering Boards
• Collect project proposals from the Business Owners in collaboration with OM/ CPO, identify interdependencies between the project proposals. Facilitate the prioritization of the project proposals for business impact, urgency, strategic value and expected benefit. Ensure the involvement of key functions, such as Risk, Legal and Compliance in the impact assessment of Project proposals prior to approval. Monitor and ensure the delivery of IT decommissioning plans.
• Maintain the IT Project Portfolio covering all projects, monitoring the progress and quality assurance activities of running projects on Portfolio level. Ensure Delivery of agreed Scope of the Portfolio for the agreed Budget. Identify Information Risks arising in IT projects and ensure handover into IT Risk Management.
• Responsible to challenge efficient resource management
• Set-up processes/ procedures at the interface to Allianz Technology for seamless interaction in the Demand Management to make sure the demand is required in the agreed quality as well as measures are defined for the delivered project scope.
• Creates impact with respect to area of responsibility for OE Business (Shape Demand, IT Portfolio, OE IT Roadmap), IT Economics (IT Portfolio), Allianz Technology Benelux (IT Portfolio), Group IT (OE IT Roadmap, IT Portfolio)
What we offer
• Excellent competitive salary and secondary conditions.
• An engaging diverse team of experts spread out over the Benelux
• Freedom to determine where & when you work (output focused).
• Development opportunities:
• We have a proven track record of promoting internal talent
• You have the ability to follow internal / external trainings
Allianz occupies a prominent place in the world of finance, with a focus on Life and Non-Life insurance.
A leadership position we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay there. The organization is the (t)sum of strong, dynamic individuals who are experts in their field.
As an employer, Allianz guarantees continuous growth opportunities and we, as employees, are fully supported in this by various training possibilities.
The international organization applies the 'Full Flex' principle: this means that employees can choose their working hours and location, which creates a better work/life balance for all colleagues.
In addition, we are a partner of Athletics- a support to athletes to achieve their goals - think of the Allianz Memorial Van Damme. Furthermore, Allianz also strongly invests in partners who care about the climate, such as Sea Shephard, which aims to clean up the oceans.
Join us and let's care for tomorrow