Internal Transformation Consultant
Standing still is going backwards! To remain at the top of the market, we believe it is important to be able to respond quickly and effectively to the wishes of the customer. are you the person who keeps on pushing boundaries? Join us now as Project Manager or Business Transformation Consultant.
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of, but it is easier to get there than to stay. We work very hard for this every day. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our brokers and even improve it where possible. Every day again. Allianz has therefore deliberately chosen to market our products and services exclusively through professional brokers.
In the Netherlands, Allianz is therefore one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in the Netherlands and that number doubles in our colleagues from Belgium.
What are you going to do?
As a Project manager / Business Transformation Consultant you will work on diverse and challenging projects that are of strategic importance within Allianz. You will work, together with internal clients, in bringing about and ensuring (continuous) improvements in business processes in order to reduce costs and achieve excellent Customer Experience. Furthermore, you will help Allianz evolve into an agile organization. Help embrace the agile philosophy and values to the core: from people and culture to technology and structure.
People are always at the base of change, so it is important to enter into dialogue with the teams. Listen to, advise and get them involved in the new ways of working. Therefore, to create a support base in the business you will give presentations, organize workshops and coach both teams and management throughout the entire organization.
Within Allianz we base our change processes on three pillars: customer-focused, commitment from our colleagues and efficiency & effectiveness in the execution of the work.
What do you bring?
- A strong university background, with minimum 4-6 years’ experience in external or internal consulting
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: business transformation, process management/improvement, operational excellence, lean, agile transformation, change management, organizational development, new ways of working, customer experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communications skills on various levels
- An analytical mindset: you enjoy retrieving insights out of data
- Strong focus and drive to achieve project / program goals and objectives, with a first time right mentality
- Conceptual skills with excellent soft skills
- A visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive attitude to the table
- Dedicated, quick learner, empathic, driven by great results and having an impact
- Dutch very good, Fluent in English
- Extra: Knowledge of the insurance business
What do you get in return?
- We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape;
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance, we therefore implemented a full flex regime where homeworking will remain even after the current health circumstances;
- An experienced and enthusiastic team;
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company;
- A company located in the heart of Rotterdam next to metro station Beurs at walking distance from the central station of Rotterdam;
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
You can expect the following in detail:
- An excellent salary, gratification of 12,5% and 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days (based on a 38-hour working week)
- Work from home and travel allowance
Does the above position appeal to you?
Apply quickly via the button below and find out what your options are at Allianz!
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact our recruiter:
T: +31 (0)6 42548528