Do you have a passion for numbers and data? Do you enjoy analyzing customer behavior on digital channels to improve the customer experience? Would you also like to have the opportunity to discover the insurance industry and help to develop the digital transformation of Allianz Benelux? The Digital Analyst position at Allianz is your future home!
What does the team and department look like?
The Business Transformation Unit is the department within Allianz that drives digital transformation and innovation. The aim is to build new digital solutions to serve customers and achieve service excellence. Important everyday principles that we use are: user centered & simple, personal & relevant and digital by default. You will be working with digital experts who are highly passionate at what they do. But it doesn’t stop there, you will be collaborating with multiple departments such as: Sales & Distributions, Operations and IT.
Within the digital transformation team there are several specialists ready to work with you to bring the digital experience to a higher level. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with digital channel owners (i.e. website manager), product owners, CRO/UX experts,data scientists/architects and many more!
What do we have to offer you?
You will receive a one-year contract with Allianz which will be converted into a permanent contract after 1 year if you perform well. In addition, we believe that a good work-life balance is important, so you will have the possibility to partly work from home and have flexible working hours. Are you ready for something new? Within Allianz there are plenty of opportunities for growth! In addition you are entitled to:
- 25 holidays with the possibility of 13 additional ADV days;
- A bonus of 12,5% on your gross annual salary;
- Pension scheme with a 3,5% individual contribution;
- The choice between an NS-Business card which you can use 24/7 (also during the weekend) throughout the Netherlands or a travel allowance based on distance for your commute;
- An amazing office located in the heart of Rotterdam;
- The possibility to have a hybrid working model with flexible working hours and of course work from home.
What are you going to do?
Your goal will be to provide the best digital experience and service for our customers. You do this by having a clear vision on data analytics and driving the business towards a data driven organization. This means you will work on the following activities:
- You will define, measure, monitor and present the key digital KPIs aligned with our digital strategy.
- You will create measurement plans and do the actual implementation to make sure data is collected. i.e Assuring and taking responsibility for measurering the online customer journey and digital touchpoints;
- You will determine how the online target group can best be reached with the channels and means available;
- you will map out the opportunities, priorities and points for improvement based on the insights you gained from your analyses and proactively share this with your stakeholders;
- You will initiate A/B tests based on hypotheses, based on data and knowledge and determine the best methods on servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for knowledge sharing through self-created dashboards to ensure current and future customer requirements will be met;
- You know how to collect and connect data from several sources so as to transform this into valuable information.
What will you bring to the table?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree from an University of Applied Sciences or Research University;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with analytics tools such:
- Tagmanagementtools: Google Tag Manager (GTM) en Adobe Launch
- Analytics: Google Analytics en Adobe Analytics
- Dashboarding: Google Data Studio, Tableau and/or Microstrategy
- You present great analytical skills and are keen to safeguard the quality of your work;
- You possess an excellent big picture mindset, the ability to convince your stakeholders, especially when they have less knowledge on the subject;
- You have general knowledge of with various digital channels and portals
- You have the ambition to become the best in your field and poses the drive to infatuate your colleagues inside Allianz and outside of the organization;
- Excellent written and oral English skills
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the global number 1 insurer for years. Something we are proud of and what to share with our employees by giving their careers a boost. We do this by offering multiple trainings to ensure that we foster their talents and ambitions. We firmly believe that a good work/life balance is key, so working from home is here to stay and you can decide yourself when and where you work.
In order to make a social contribution, we sponsor the Olympic and Paralympic Games and the Dutch Water Sports Association, among others. We are also working every day to improve our living environment. A good example of this is the sponsorship of Sea-shepherd: Join us and let's care for tomorrow.
Have we peaked your interest?
Apply now via the apply button, or give a call to our recruiter or send us an email to learn to learn more!
+316 42 55 27 69