Customer Feedback Expert
As a Customer Feedback Expert you are a driving force in bringing the voice of the customer within the Allianz organization. This contributes to Allianz's ambition to further improve our customer centricity and the customer experience.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Feedback Expert, you systematically collect customer feedback and translate it into actionable insights for improvements. You also ensure a consistent way of registering, analyzing and solving complaints. Our Voice of the Customer program is currently being rolled out worldwide for which you are closely monitoring for the Benelux.
- Collect, analyze and report various forms of customer feedback to an overall picture.
- Translate customer feedback into actionable insights for other teams.
- Managing external suppliers of the VoC tools
- Arrange closed loop feedback
- Training colleagues on the use of VOC tools and dashboards and instructing on follow up calls
- Expert and point of contact for issues from different parts within the organization regarding customer feedback.
- Keeping Complaints Policy and Handbook up-to-date within Allianz NL
- Monitoring, testing and improving complaints procedures and registration system
- Facilitate complaint handlers and complaint registrars in their skills through training and best practices
- Managing internal and/or external IT colleagues for the complaint registration system
- Prepare various periodic and ad hoc reports on complaints.
What does the team and department look like?
You will work in the Market Management Department with 20 other colleagues based in Rotterdam and Brussels. Within this department you will be in the Customer Experience and Analytics team made up of two Customer Experience Managers, two Marketing Data Scientist and one Customer Insights Specialist.
What do we have to offer you?
You will receive a one year contract with Allianz which will be converted into a permanent contract after 1 year if you perform well. In addition, we believe that a good work-life balance is important, so you will have the possibility to partly work from home. To develop yourself, you can make use of our Xcelerate Academy and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning with more than 16,000 training courses! Are you ready for something new? Within Allianz there are plenty of opportunities for growth! In addition you are entitled to:
- 25 holidays with the possibility of 13 additional ADV days;
- A bonus of 12,5% on your gross annual salary;
- Pension scheme with a 3,5% individual contribution;
- The choice between an NS-Business card which you can use 24/7 (also during the weekend) throughout the Netherlands or a travel allowance based on distance for your commute.
What will you bring to the table?
- A stong affinity for Market (data) Analysis
- HBO/WO work and thinking level with a preference in marketing/business economics or analytical field
- You are aware of the latest developments in the field of customer feedback (from NPS, CES to CSAT; how to increase response; etc).
- Data driven and experience with data files and good knowledge of Excel
- Affinity with the further development of tools to collect customer feedback and to record complaints
- Able to translate results from research and data analysis into clear conclusions and actionable insights
- Passion for numbers and data with an eye for detail
- Independent, result-oriented, problem-solving and proactive.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Experience in the insurance sector is a plus.
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the global number 1 insurer for years. Something we are proud of and what to share with our employees by giving their careers a boost. We do this by offering multiple trainings to ensure that we foster their talents and ambitions. We firmly believe that a good work/life balance is key, so working from home is here to stay and you can decide yourself when and where you work.
In order to make a social contribution, we sponsor the Olympic and Paralympic Games and the Dutch Water Sports Association, among others. We are also working every day to improve our living environment. A good example of this is the sponsorship of Sea-shepherd: Join us and let's care for tomorrow.
Have we peaked your interest?
Apply now via the apply button, or give a call to our recruiter or send us an email to learn to learn more!
+31 6 42 55 27 69
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! Een bedrijf dat je stimuleert om initiatief te nemen, waar je kan groeien en actief bij kan dragen aan de versterking van onze positie als wereldleider. Door oprecht te geven om mensen – zowel de 85 miljoen particuliere en zakelijke klanten als de meer dan 142.000 werknemers – bevordert Allianz een cultuur waarin medewerkers alle kansen krijgen om samen te werken, goed te functioneren, een excellente service te leveren en in te spelen op trends in de business en de uitdagingen voor de toekomst. Onze grootste ambitie is een vertrouwensrelatie op te bouwen en een partner te zijn van onze klanten zodat zij kunnen groeien. Durf dus gerust! Kom bij Allianz werken en versterk ons team.